Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Week 1 Workout B

Yesterday's activity was swimming laps in the pool. Good stuff for intervals and my HRM monitor worked like a charm in the water. Think I'll try and do that more often.

Today's workout B was good. I need to up my weights on one of the supersets but other than that was great.
Did my HIIT on the bike, sweat sweat sweat!! I swear I sweat more during these 45min than I do when I run 3.5mi on the treadmill. Good stuff!

Now, off to get some soup!

PS- my little rant about Biggest Loser last night... TARA SHUTUP! OMG does she annoy me! Fantastic weightloss and a great athlete but shaaaaaaadup!! :S I really wanted Felipe to win. And Jillian's teary bla about Laura... somehow... it just seems fake when she cries... is it just me?! Don't get me wrong I would love to get my ass kicked in the gym by that woman, but I just wasn't buying the crying and the holding hands. Wonder how much NBC paid her to do that.

No comments: