Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 1- Workout A

I did this one yesterday when I got home from work. The gym was empty. YESSS!! I love that! Was a tough workout. Finished it in 50min. (4 min MORE than doing it in the gym at work- smaller space, less walking around, wiping off benches/ looking for weights etc.) but that's ok.
For my HIIT I used the recumbent bike and found it was... ok. I think I should stop playing bejewelled on my itouch while I'm doing the HIIT and FOCUS. Still got my HR up to where it needed to be, but I felt like I was cheating. Does that make any sense?

In anycase, but some act of god, I'm not sore today. YAY! I'm waiting for the shoulder burn though... I really liked that. No go on kayakining today since DH is sick, but I think I'll go for a swim instead. Try out my HRM in the water and see if it actually works. Not to mention it's good Interval training to do laps. :)

nutrution today has been stellar so far. I've tracked yesterday and today and have maintained my calorie goals :)

No comments: