Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009

So it's been a while. I fell off the wagon for a while. Anything I say would just be excuses, so I won't. I do have some things to say about P90X though... I miss some of the workouts. Not all, but some. I think I'd like to keep doing KenpoX and CoreSyn and incorporate it into my new workout schedule.
I've decided to give Turbulence Training a try. I think what I like about the idea of TT is that it's LIMITED time commitment. 45min in the gym and I'm out. That's it. With P90X I found it was just completely consuming me. Following the blogs of other Xers, I saw the same trend. I understand that this kind of program is a HUGE commitment, it's just not for me.
I'm going to give this new workout program a try and see where it takes me.

Some goals I've set for myself:
1- more water. Atleast 1L a day
2- hit my 3 TT workouts plus some other activity (kayaking or walking to work) on my off days
3- no starchy carbs after lunch
4- take my own lunch to work every day of the week
5- log my nutrition HONESTLY

So there you have it. I'm counting this week as week one, though i did both workouts A & B last week already. OUUUUUUUCH!! I was sooo sore! And sweating like there was no tomorrow.
Nice!

No comments: