Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 22- YogaX

I cheated again today, there was just no way I was going to do this workout unless I went to a class. I went to a Bikram's hot yoga class.... wow- I forgot how intense these classes are! I used to go quite often last year, but my joints just tend to hyperextend so... I chose to cut back so I could continue running/ working out. But man do I miss it! This is the ONLY 90min of any day that you are guaranteed to not think about ANYTHING but the present moment. Your body, your sweat, your muscles and these crazy postures! A funny thing happened yesterday though... I looked in the mirror and saw shoulder muscles!! COOL! :) More defined than I remember them anyway. And alot of the postures were easier than I remember, I'm stronger now that I'm doing this program that's for sure! :)
I'll keep going to yoga classes I think, I like the variety it brings to the week :)

No comments: