Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 30- Cardio CHECK POINT

oh yeaaaaaaaaah! F*CK YOU DREYA ROLL! :) Woooohoo... I did two! No hands ma! :) The rest I did one handed. Oh yeah!
I'll admit that I skipped the yoga section today, it was all I could do to get my workout in. I joined right after yoga and then I tacked on a 10 min run after the end of the vid. I'm glad I did. Will update this post with measurements later. GREAT accomplishment today! :)

Here I go with measurements:
Since Day 1
  • Weight: NO CHANGE!!! Grrrrrr!
  • Chest: -0.5 "
  • Waist: Bellybutton -1.0"
  • smallest part of my waist -0.5"
  • Hips: -1.0"
  • Right Thigh: No change
  • Left Thigh: No change
  • Right Arm: No change (I'm ok with that- I don't want big guns)
  • Left Arm: No change (again, that's OK)

So there you go. I've lost a total of 3" overall and NO WEIGHT. Which is a little annoying but that's ok cause I'm stronger, still having fun and Dreya Rolls are gettin' DONE!

No comments: