Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 24- KenpoX

Didn't sleep too well last night, and generally feeling like crud today so I'm very proud of myself for finishing my workout today. :) Helps that it was KenpoX.
I really need to continue working on my flexibility, I'd be much better at the kicks if I were more bendy. 6 days left till the 30 day mark! YIKES! I have mixed feelings... I'm stoked that I've made it this far and that I am stronger now than when I started but NOT looking forward to taking pics and measurements. I don't know if I've actually acheived anything other than strength. Which I suppose isn't horrible but I was watching Biggest Loser last night, and I watched Jillian and Bob say they HATE the excuses people and trainers tell "Oh... I didn't lose any weight, but I lost inches! Oh, muscle weighs more than fat" LMAO- oh man... I tell myself that stuff EVERYDAY! Does anyone really know?! Does muscle REALLY weigh more than fat? I somehow think not.

Anyway... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

No comments: