Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 3

Posted by chiquita on January 14, 2009 at 2:14 pm.
Well, I already messed up my sched! I forgot to DL the Shoulders and arms to my ipod so I did the Chest and Back one instead. Oh well… but OMG! Jordan… good on ya if this is your strong module. I don’t like it! I can’t even do ONE chin-up so it’s alot of “Hmmmm… can’t do that, so I’ll have to modify to thiiiis!” LOL
And the AbRipperX… more ouch. I feel it all over, so I can’t really agree with you on the lower abs J.
So impressive that the tiny little German girl on this vid can mostly keep up with the men. It’s a teeny bit discouraging too, if I’m to be honest. Ya ya ya Tony… Rome wasn’t built in a day but how easy it is for you to say when you can do them in your sleep now.
K, that’s it from me. I’m dreading the Yoga X tomorrow.

No comments: