Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 19- Legs n Back & ABX

So I KILLED this workout today... I was dripping with sweat by the time I hit ABX. Which is good! :) My left knee is feeling a little wonky from yoga yesterday but was still able to do the workout.

ABX- I've decided to focus on what I CAN do in this one instead of what I can't. I CAN do 15-20 reps of each of these, some less... those V-ups are BRUTAL... but anyway, I think this will be a better way of advancing with this one.

Other than that, i got on the scale today... no change since day 1... very depressing. Clothes are looser, but that's about it. I guess a change in body shape is good too, and I should really try not to get so hung up on the numbers right?

I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes from one of my favourite movies....
"Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!" LOL I LOVE DORY!!

No comments: